Thursday, 24 August 2017
Stretcher Loading System for Mu-2 Air Ambulance
Flight Structures, in conjunction with Philips Search and Rescue Trust has developed a stretcher loading system for the MU-2 Westpac Air Ambulance. Here is a video demonstrating the system in action.
Click here for EMS System in action
The key features of this product include the following :
- There is no lifting required from paramedics or pilots.
- The secure smooth loading system leads to reduced patient stress.
- The system has the ability to handle bariatric patients.
- Patient loading onto the aircraft is quick, less than two minutes from beginning to end.
- STC Approved under the CAANZ.
In operation for over six months now, Philips Search and Rescue Trust are very happy with the performance of the system.